Olive Wood is a Valuable, Strong and Hard Type of Wood. It is Recognized for Its Beautiful Grain and Natural Patterning and Also its Distinctive Physical Odour that Adds to its Overall Character. Due To Its Rich Color and Appearance, it is A Sought-after Material for Decorative Items.
Olive Wood Will Last A Lifetime If It is Properly Looked After.
1. Hand Wash in Warm Water Using a Mild Dishwashing Soap.
2. Dry Thoroughly With a Soft lint-free Towel.
3. Once a Month, Rub With Olive, Peanut or Sunflower Oil-dip a Paper Towel Into The Oil and Gently Rub (Circular Motion) Over The Surface.
4. Wipe Off Excess Oil With a Soft Lint-Free Cloth or A Clean Paper Towel.
5. Do not Leave Olive Wood Soaking in Water or Expose to Heat or Sunshine.